IT Support Officer- Well Known Asset Management Firm
Asset Management Experience Preferred
Tier 1 & Tier 2 Support
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known Asset management firm who is currently expanding and now looking for IT Support Analyst to join within the team. Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates.
- Provide the remote, on-site and over the phone technical support within the agreed service levels, covering desktop, mobile device, communication systems and application software
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve computer, application, mobile device, system, and network issues
- Ensures proper documentation, notification, escalation and tracking and follow up of all incidents
- Handle technical inquiries and provide level 1 & 2 support within the agreed service levels, covering desktop, mobile device, communication systems, network issues and application software.
- Maintenance of company databases, user guides, sharepoint and website.
- Responsible for supporting end user software such as Microsoft/Mac OS, MS Office, Video Conferencing etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology or related discipline
- Practical skills on PC setup and trouble-shooting
- Hands-on experience on Windows servers & network administration is an advantage
- Independent, hardworking and self-motivated
- Experiences from Asset management firm preferred
- Good communication skill in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
- Permanent Job Opportunity
- Annual Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- 5 Days Work Week
- Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Accident Insurance