IT Support Officer - Gaming Industry
friendly working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a game developer and headquartered in Hong Kong. They are looking for the right talent to join their team.
- Provide technical support and perform regular check
- Troubleshoot on any issue related to IT hardware, network and system etc.
- Manage IT asset inventory and keep update the record regularly
- Setup, maintain and manage database & file server
- Support in projects as assigned
- Work closely with other team and provide support in product testing stage
- Identify defect and prepare reports in order to improve the output
The Successful Applicant
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 3+ years of experience in roles of IT support; experience gained from game industry is preferable
- Hands on experience in network infrastructure (e.g. LAN, WAN, VPN and firewall) implementation, troubleshooting, support and implementations
- Knowledge on MS Office, MS servers, WSUS, NAS, Aliyun, WordPress and Fortinet firewall
- Experience in automatic test or adaptation test is an advantage
- Good command of Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
- Less experienced candidates will be considered
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate including double pay, discretionary bonus, training, excellent working environment, a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage, as well as opportunities to grow within the company.