IT Support Officer - End User Support
Welcome less experience
Leading international firm
About Our Client
My client is a leading international firm. They are looking for the right talent to support their IT operation.
- Provide technical support to end users in office
- Maintain IT operation and assist with IT system, network equipment, server and facilities setup, installation and configuration
- Identify and troubleshoot IT issues and enquiries in both hardware and software
- Assist with the internal IT operation projects
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above
- 1-5 years of experience in IT support role
- Independent with strong sense of responsibility and detail orientated
- Good communication in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate including discretionary bonus, excellent working environment, a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage, as well as opportunities to grow within the company.