IT Specialist - All-rounder
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC that provide a wide range of professional corporate services in the financial industry. They provided excellent remuneration package, multinational working environment and global career exposure to qualified candidates.
- Provide Level 1 to Level 2 desktop and infrastructure support to the business
- Liaise with the IT team to discuss issues arising from the day-to-day operation
- Liaise with IT service suppliers to provide support on the LAN/WAN infrastructure environment, and other affiliated technologies (i.e. servers, virtual machines, etc.)
- Assist the project team on the implementation of new projects, solutions or fixes.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in a hands-on desktop and infrastructure support position
- Familiar with MS Windows Servers; O365; Active Directory; Windows 2008/ Windows 10 and etc.
- Hands-on experience in at least one of the followings: Fortigate Firewalls/ Citrix Netscaler/ Cisco switches
- Knowledge in SD-WAN; VMWare; MS Exchange is an advantage
- Able to work independently
- Good command in both English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Both competitive remuneration package as well as development opportunities will be provided to the successful candidate.