IT Security Manager
A reputable international financial institution
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable global financial institution who provides a diversity of financial services, they are currently looking for an Information Security Manager to join in their new Information Security team to cope with the business's expansion.
- Setup the new framework of information security standards according to the HKMA regulatory
- Develop strategies for the protection of our computer systems and networks efficiently and cost effectively supporting the prescribed cybersecurity objectives.
- Plan and implement adequate preventive, detection and control measures, including installing and using software for data encryption and firewalls.
- Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Responsible to resolve technical issues raised in reports, as well as to analyse cause of breaches following security incidents (incident response).
- Develop and implement cybersecurity policies and procedures for employees and others with access to computer, network and data systems including training users and promote cybersecurity awareness.
- Stay on top of the latest industry trends and cyber threats, which involves researching new security technologies and networking with other professionals, proactively recommend security upgrades where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information security or related area.
- At least 6 years' experience in IT security for financial service industry or its related industry.
- Track record in ISO27001 and Cybersecurity strategy formulation and control measure implementation.
- Hands-on knowledge in supporting/ administrating security technologies, i.e. firewall, anti-virus, authentication tools, access control, and etc.
- Understanding of vulnerability scanning and penetration testing
- Holder of IT Security certifications such as CISSP/CISA/CISM/ CISP-HK. Candidate with other qualification such as GPEN/ GXPN/ GIAC is an advantage.
What's on Offer
Both competitive remuneration package as well as development opportunities will be provided to the successful candidate.