IT Risk Manager (~1.1Mil)
Manage multi-billion projects
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organization with sizable teams across disciplines. They are an organization which business would not be affected by economic situation. This position is a newly created headcount under the risk and finance management. The role will work with IT team and manage enterprise-level IT risk including but not limited to their data centre, system revamp, application development and infrastructure operation.
- Assess and quantify both operational and project risks, migration measures and offer recommendations on risk migration controls when necessary
- Bring in and suggest industry best practices and trends on risk management to the team
- Propose and implement IT risk management practices which aligns with the group¡¯s risk management project delivery framework
- Support and manage the risk management intelligence system
- Manage projects around IT risk management (data centre, system revamp, application development, infrastructure operation, security etc.)
- Analyze data and provide interpretation to enhance practicality of the risk management projects
- Responsible for the relevant procedural activities and documentation
- Involve in training in risk management systems and processes
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of risk management experience, particularly with track record around IT risk within sizable organizations or accounting firms
- Proficient in assessing and quantifying both operational and project risk, migration measures
- Technically solid in both quantitative and qualitative risk management techniques and systems
- Subject matter expertise on any of IT domains or functions including IT infrastructure, IT operations, information security, IT project management, system development etc.
- Knowledgeable in financial, operational and/or information system risk analysis
- Someone who is independent but at the same time can be a team-player, analytical, presentable and with strong stakeholder management skills
- High professional and ethical standards are required
- Holder of relevant qualifications in CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA, PMP etc.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
What's on Offer
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right talent. You will be able to within a dynamic team and report into the line manager who has a quite direct and open management approach.