- Regional role in MNC
- Good team and project experience
About Our Client
Our client is a global home product retail company which is now expanding their business in Asia.
- Define project scope and communicate effectively to cross functional team.
- Coordinate and work with the global/ regional IT teams and external vendors to implement the projects
- Design and maintain technical and project documentation to ensure information is recorded and accessible when required.
- Ensure all deliverables and delivered on schedule within the scope and within budget
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Project Management, with hands-on experience in a vendor environment.
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, systems analysis and design.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Flexible for travel is a must
What's on Offer
- Discretionary Bonus
Quote job ref
+852 2848 9540