IT Project Manager (Agile/ Scrum)
Large Scale Multi-Business Enterprise
Scrum Master & Agile Project Management
About Our Client
Our client is a large scale multi-business enterprise, to cope with their business growth, they are undergoing a large scale transformation and is hiring Scrum Master to lead scrum teams to implement enhancement on revamp projects, perform stakeholders management and drive scrum meetings, also perform project management tracking using JIRA, Confluence etc.
As IT Project Manager (Agile/ Scrum), you are required to
- Lead the scrum teams to implement the enhancements from a large scale application revamp project under SAFe 5.0 frameworks.
- Establish agile values, methods and principles and practices for the delivery of projects
- Work closely with multiple parties including Program Managers, Project Managers, Product Owner, Technical Architects, Business Analyst, facilitate agile ceremonies, including refinement, preplanning, planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives
- Communicate with other teams e.g. QA team in Waterfall model
- Provide regular progress updates for senior management on making prompt decisions and ensure the programs and development iterations in the right track by Agile principles.
- Resolve conflicts and remove blockers
- Develop management reports and perform project management using multiple tools, e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Storyteller, Serena, Microsoft Project, DOOR, HPQC, SharePoint etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Over 8 years experience in IT Project Management under Agile methodologies
- Scrum Master Certified (PSM I)
- Experience in communicating with other teams e.g. QA teams in Waterfall is a plus
- PMP holder is a plus
- Strong experience as Scrum Master in projects and teams
- Solid experience in driving application projects. Experience in revamp project is a plus
- Hands on with any project management tools e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Storyteller, Serena, Microsoft Project, DOOR, HPQC, SharePoint etc.
- Strong in facilitation, project, change and relationship management
- Strong communication and negotiations skills
- Strong influencing and leadership skills
- Large scale property/ banking enterprise background is a plus
- Application development background is a plus
- Strong verbal and written skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proactive, innovative and result-oriented
What's on Offer
Our client offer attractive compensation package with sustainable career development opportunities