IT Project Analyst (JIRA) - Asia Leading Conglomerates
Skill set on CI/CD toolsets - Jenkins, Ansibl
Familiar with Agile development methodologies
About Our Client
Company has a strong reputation within its market and have been forward leading various major events and charities within Hong Kong. They have a stable, solid and strong foundation within the industry.
- To be independent, set up, administer and support Atlassian Tools such as: JIRA, Confluence.
- You will be creating JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, notification schemes etc.
- Use built-in customization as well as third party add-ons for extending the functionality of Atlassian Tools.
- Build up Jira projects for multi-discipline teams - customise workflows, permissions, screens and issues types specific to team requirements.
- Calculate methods to optimize/improve JIRA and JIRA Agile setup and process workflows, as well as identify where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
- To work with team inorder to review and recommend plug-ins that provide enhanced functionality and reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years or more in supporting and maintaining Atlassian tool set
- Knowledge of Jira Cloud and Jira Data Centre implementations
- Experience in integrating other tools such as SharePoint with Atlassian tools
- Knowledge of Groovy Scripting (required) .Knowledge of advanced JIRA concepts (behaviours, transition post function, triggers, validators, listeners, events, etc.)
- Experience on CI/CD toolsets like Jenkins, Ansible etc.
- Ability to write custom plugins for JIRA & Confluence is an advantage
- Understanding of architecture best practice is an advantage
- Must have comprehensive business-language skills in English, and Cantonese / Mandarin would be an advantage
What's on Offer
- Excellent budget with career growth
- Multinational team and encouragement of open mind
- 10 - 15 Annual leave
- Free car parking
- Contract end bonus