IT PMO Assistant Manager
Oversee whole IT Division
Project governance, planning & budgetting
About Our Client
Our client is a leading leisure and sports company with business across the APAC region. To cope with their business growth, they are currently hiring a passionate candidate within IT team to work on project governance, resources planning and budgetting for whole IT Division.
As IT PMO Assistant Manager, you are requried to:
Report to Senior IT Programme Manager, oversee the whole IT Division on project & process governance, planning etc.
Execute policy & procedure and perform quality controls across business units to ensure all IT projects are carried out in according to the defined methodologies
Monitor and analyse Project CAPEX and OPEX
Perform functional enhancement & support on the systems/tools owned by PMO
Perform hardware and software maintenance contract review and management
Perform financial and manpower planning activities
Perform IT project review and analysis
Act as key contact point for PMO queries and information and an advocate for best practices in project management, process modelling and requirement management
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Information Management, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 5+ years experience in in Programme Management Office (PMO)
- PMP certification holder is definitely an advantage
- Experience in any PMO tools - JIRA, Serena, Trello, Microsoft Project etc.
- Strong experience in IT project management methodology and project governance
- Strong in IT financial & headcount planning & management
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written skills in Cantonese and English
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive benefit package and structured career development opportunities.