IT Operation Specialist - Middleware
Global leading platform and cross-region case operation
Exposure to core data of finanacial business
About Our Client
My client is a multi-national financial group, listed in Asia, Europe, and the Americas exchanges, etc. The group has a large scale, rich business segments, stable customer base, and the company's brand value ranks among the top 100 in the world. The trade finance business in Greater China is a major feature. At present, the global software development and technical support centre is centralised in Guangzhou, China. The project is rich in volume and has strong financial and technical support. The business continues to maintain an upward trend and the group is consistently driving the transaction in digital and mobile end.
1. Dedicate to infrastructure team for Middleware (WAS, Liberty, MQ) support, including build, configuration and trouble-shooting.
2. Collaborate with architects, developers, project managers to deliver suitable infrastructure solution which can cope with the business need.
3. Research and evaluate products in support of the technical strategy. Study, design and implement new infrastructure technology according to the standard and governance. Help to develop the technical competence of other teammates in new technology.
4. Ensure systems complying with group infrastructure and security policies and standards.
5. Identify any issues that may arise to delivery risk, formulate preventive actions or corrective measures and timely escalate major project risks and issues to management.
6. Provide professional consultancy and support in response to the queries from developers and business.
7. Work closely with mainframe domains to influence the practice and standard of infrastructure products.
The Successful Applicant
1. University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
2. Solid and proficient skills in infrastructure design, implementation and maintenance.
3. Knowledge and hands-on experience on designing and/or running critical workload on external cloud platform such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Microsoft Azure.
4. Knowledge on tools and software including Splunk, AppDynamics, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible, and Puppet is highly preferred.
5. Knowledge and hands-on experience in one or more of the key infrastructure products such as Oracle, Linux, Windows, Liberty is a plus.
6. Good command of written and spoken English. Mandarin is also preferred.
What's on Offer
1. Competitive salary package.
2. Work-life balance working atmosphere.