I.T. Manager (Private Bank, MNC, 35 - 45k)
Reputable, listed Switzerland Private Bank
At least 4+ experience as Lv1 and Lv2 Support
About Our Client
Our client is a Switzerland listed private bank, their client across the major financial and banking institution. As they are current expand their business in APAC. They are now looking for a experienced I.T. candidate to join their team.
- Provide L1-L2 Support for users in Asia offices
- Support, advice and assistance to users on usage of functional features of hardware and software.
- Analyze symptoms of issues and figure out the eventual underlying problem.
- Handle and manage local contracts and hardware/equipment purchase (quotation requests and orders)
- Assist Head of IT Asia on ad-hoc projects / assignments
- No on-call shifts required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Information engineering, computer science or any related discipline
- Knowledge in OS Windows 10, Office 2016, Windows Server.
- Knowledge in TCP/IP protocols and Networking
- Knowledge in virtualization technologies
- IT-room management - including cabling, alarm, UPS and fire protection systems
- Basic knowledge of Mobile Device Management (MDM) and mobile devices
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Our client offer intensive training on their software and support. Flexible working hours, bonus, MPF, life insurance, annual leave with decent salary.