IT Manager - law firm
experience in law firm
experience with iManage/ MS office application etc
About Our Client
Our client, is an internal law firm with more than 2000 lawyers and 800 partners on five continents. They are looking for the right talent to support their Hong Kong office.
- Oversee and manage IT department and maintain IT operation, including hardware and software systems support and troubleshooting
- Provide technical support to end-users and troubleshoot IT issues
- Implement technologies according to company's standards and policies
- Prioritise assignments and coordinate daily work-flow
- Enter, update, and close tickets in the Service Manager software system
- Prepare and monitor IT department budgets and expenditures, and ensure that vendors provide cost-effective goods and service
- To ensure department's compliance with Office and Firm policies and legal obligations
- Evaluate current contracts and recommend alternative providers for goods and services
- Design or participate in IT projects
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder or above with 5+ years of experience in IT support role
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows Server hardware and software, LAN, cabling, and infrastructure components (e.g. computer room HVAC and security systems)
- A practical knowledge of mobile devices, mobile device operating systems and software
- Basic knowledge of HR policies, practices and legal requirements.
- Excellent communication skill in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate including discretionary bonus, excellent working environment, a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage, as well as opportunities to grow within the company.