- Regional role in MNC
- Senior management role
About Our Client
International retail company which listed in Hong Kong
- Lead the system, application, project and support team in Hong Kong;
- Developing, implementing and updating with general IT Policies, best practice guides and Information/Cyber Security landscape
- Develop and conducting regular operation, application and infrastructure checks
- Maintain the IT infrastructure in compliance with set standards and implement security measures on systems;
- Develop IT operation best practices in incident management, problem management and change management;
- Vendor management. Ensure that vendor delivered as what being scope in project agreement.
- Research and evaluate new technologies to be used as enhancements or upgrade to the existing system;
- Promote the landing of new systems and ensure the employees familiarize the new systems as soon as possible;
- Supervise, hire and train the staffs of IT Department.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or Degree in IT/ Computer Science
- 6 years of relevant experience in IT management, Retail industry is preferred;
- Prior experience in IT infrastructure and software applications
- Strong leadership, communication, decision making and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
What's on Offer
Competitive package with double pay and Bonus