IT Manager - Desktop Support & IT Infrastructure
Established global financial institution
Small team; excellent stability and flexibility
About Our Client
Our client is an international asset management firm. Established in the US and operates in over 30 major cities across the globe
As the IT Manager you will be responsible to run a small regional team to provide IT technical support services to users across Asia and ensure that all IT technologies/ services are regularly maintained and at their highest performance/ availability. When there were project deployments, you will take up a project lead role to collaborate with HQ's IT teams/ external vendors to ensure a smooth delivery.
- Lead a small team to provide 1st/ 2nd tier IT support, perform infrastructure maintenance/ administration duties and assist in project deployment
- Act as the sole 2nd/ 3rd tier IT incident escalation point for Asia
- Be the main point of contact for both business stakeholders and external vendors
- Operation management, such as IT budgeting, procurement, inventory management, roadmap/ project planning
The Successful Applicant
- With 10+ years of work experience in IT management, project management, end-user support and infrastructure administration
- Proficient in major infrastructure technologies, i.e. server, desktop, storage, network devices, mobility, telephony, video conferencing, and etc.
- Familiar with Microsoft product, such as Windows OS, Server OS, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 2016/ 365 and etc.
- With track record in supporting any market data and/ or financial applications, i.e. Bloomberg, Wind, Matlab, Aladdin, Charles River, etc.
- Experience in IT operations management, including capacity planning, forecasting, risk management, incident response, business continuity planning, vendor management, and procurement
- Excellent written / oral communication and stakeholders management skills. Able to bridge business users with other offshore technical teams and vendors
- Strong client service orientation with "can-do" attitude
- Experience in leading a small team
- English language fluency required; Cantonese and Mandarin an advantage
What's on Offer
On top of a great remuneration package, our client offers excellent stability, flexibility and company culture to the successful candidate