IT Manager - All-rounder
A stable working environment
Sustainable and steady industry
About Our Client
Our client is a locally established OEM company, specialising in the design and the manufacturing of luxury fashion accessories. To cope with their business needs, they are now looking for an IT Manager to oversee their Hong Kong and Mainland China's IT operation.
- Oversee all IT services and operations between Hong Kong and Chinese officers
- Administer and maintain IT infrastructure platforms, databases, as well as applications
- Be the main escalation point to assist IT support members to resolve escalated technical issues
- Lead a small team IT team with members locating in both Hong Kong and China
- Responsible for budgeting, infrastructure capacity planning, performance review, and etc.
- Establish and administrate the company's IT policies, user guide, workflow and other documentations
- Be the project leader to manage all in-house IT infrastructure projects
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above in IT/ Computer Science/ relative disciplines
- With a minimum 5 years of IT experience and a minimum 3 years of management experience
- Solid hands-on knowledge in managing server (MS 08/12, AD, Exchange, MS SQL, Linux), Virtualization (VMware) and LAN networking.
- Experience in managing CCTV system and hands-on programming skills in Visual Fox Pro is a must
- Good interpersonal skill and a team player
- Good communication skills in both English, Cantonese, Mandarin and Chinese typing
- Willingness towards travelling to the Mainland
What's on Offer
The client offers a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. You will be working in team with a great and supportive culture, and enjoy a great work-life balance ratio.