IT Manager - 40-45k
multinational working environment
manage both infrastructure and application teams
About Our Client
Our client is a leading data management service provider. They are looking for the right talent to join the company.
- Oversee the day-to-day IT operations, network infrastructure, security, ...etc.
- Responsible for full implementation of information technologies, design, test and deployment
- Develop and plan IT strategies along to cope with business needs
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures.
- Manage and negotiate with IT vendor
- Lead a team to complete IT projects within delivery time-lines
- Occasional travel is required
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in managerial grade
- Solid experience in project management is a must
- Knowledge in software development life cycle, Linux and network will be advantages
- Flexible, independent, with good communication and negotiation skills; willing to travel
- Good command of Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) and English
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate including discretionary bonus, excellent working environment, a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage, as well as opportunities to grow within the company.