IT Infrastructure Support - Banking
Permanent Position in Banking Industry
Great exposure in IT Infrastructure Team
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational banking company, to align with their expansion plan, they are looking for a talented IT Infrastructure Professional to join their team!
- To provide daily operation, technical support and troubleshooting services to end-users in a proactive and professional manner
- To take ownership of each case in a professional, consistent, and efficient manner.
- To provide an optimum service to our clients, commit to the expectation, and maintain customer productivity and satisfaction.
- To act as a single point of contact for clients on escalation matters.
- To participate on technical documentation and knowledge base sharing.
- To participate on desktop related projects.
- Identify root caused, and provide technical sharing, advice and guidance to team members.
- Take ownership on unresolved cases, collect information, and transfer to Level 3
- Log all hardware changes on asset management system
- Take lead, or participate on technical, and project meetings.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks and cleanup tasks.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5+ years with hands-on experience in a Banking helpdesk or desktop support position
- Degree of Computer Science/Information Systems or related disciplines
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills and customer-oriented.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and able to follow process and procedure.
- Investment banking experience will be advantageous but not mandatory.
- Support Knowledge on Active Directory, MS Windows OS, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Lync, Network Protocols, Share Point, and mobile device with GOOD.
- IT Project coordination experience will be required.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Headcount with great exposure