IT Infrastructure Manager
Hong Kong Island
HK$50,000 - HK$72,000
Expand your own team
A Fortune 500 MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 MNC, established in over 30 years ago
- Manage a team to provide IT support services and infrastructure operations
- Administer IT infrastructure systems and perform routine maintenance duties. Act as the point of escalation for resolving more complex technical incidents and issues
- Perform system installations, configurations and migration duties apart from other BAU initiatives
- Involve in infrastructure projects by closely collaborating with the HQ's infrastructure team and coordinating with Hong Kong's business teams; assist in Cloud implementation, systems migration, system upgrade, etc.
- Prepare and maintain documentations, from workflow to configuration guide and etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/IT/related discipline
- A minimum 5 years' work experience in an Infrastructure Manager/ Lead position
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers 2008/ 2012, Active Directory, Group Policies , VMware, Lotus Domino, Citrix, general network devices and etc.
- With proven record of IT support operations, infrastructure management, vendor management and regional coverage
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
You will get the chance to expand your team further apart from receiving a competitive remuneration package