IT Infrastructure Manager / Senior Engineer
Window, Vmware, Citrix
About Our Client
Our client is sizable Hong Kong headquartered company with business operation, factories and network over Asia countries, as technical hub and headquarter, Hong Kong IT team provide infrastructure resources to offices in Asia region.
- Work with teammates to handle all-round IT infrastructure duties
- Handle regional infrastructure implementation
- Provide technical support to Asia's offices and sites
- Evaluate and research on new technologies, and solutions provided by vendors
- Support architecture design
- Lead IT infrastructure projects
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above in Information Technologies or related discipline
- 8 years or above experience in IT infrastructure and system engineering
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in virtualization technologies, such as VMware / Nutanix, etc.
- Wide-range technical experience such as Window server, AD, network (LAN / WAN / IP / TCP), Citrix, MDM, etc.
- Candidates with in-house or system integrator background will be considered
- Candidates with less experience will be consider as Senior System Engineer (Minimum 3 years' experience)
- Energetic with good interpersonal skill, passion in learning new technologies
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Guaranteed double pay with bonus
- Regional exposure