IT Infrastructure Manager (O365 & Azure / AWS)
All-round IT Infra Manager / Team Lead
Hands-on in O365 and cloud
About Our Client
Our client is backed by a listed conglomerate with stable financial background. With their steady business expansion plan, they are now looking for a new IT Manager (Head) to report to the Managing Director and this role will take full responsibilities on all IT matters.
- Manage all IT matters including infrastructure, software, application, helpdesk support etc.
- Responsible for leading small team in IT support delivery
- Formulate and execute IT plan which align with the group's vision and development plan
- Provide advice and solution to IT problems to the senior management team
- In charge of IT projects such as O365, cloud adoption and other application programs
- Enhance current technology set-up and ensure its set-up is ready for future growth
- Set up IT policies, guidelines and governance
- Accountable for BCP and IT security issues
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above in Information Engineering, Computer Science or relevant disciplines
- 10-12 years of IT experience with at least recent 5 years in an IT management position
- Extensive technical experience in all-round IT, especially in IT infrastructure areas such as O365, cloud (AWS / Azure), SharePoint, desktop virtualization, server, network, security and so on
- Strong project management and people leading skills are essential
- Client is also looking for someone who is passionate in IT (tech-savvy, loves knowing the new trends etc.) and with high integrity
- Ability to drive change, solve problems, be consultancy are critical too
- Both speaking and writing ability in Chinese & English is needed
What's on Offer
Friendly and flexible working environment can be offered. And the successful candidate will be reporting to the Managing Director directly.