- Will renew contract / convert to permanent staff
- Young, dynamic and international team
About Our Client
Our client is a top-tier and well-established European bank providing with a global presence. It currently has over 3000 branches and office locations across the world.
They are currently looking for an IT Helpdesk Specialist who has strong hands-on helpdesk support experience, preferably from the financial services industry. Candidates should have experience in supporting Windows 10, O36, IT documentation and basic infrastructure knowledge to join their young and dynamic team. Fluency in Cantonese and English is a must.
Candidates with financial services (banks, insurance) IT support experience is highly preferred.
This role will begin with a 6 month contract, which will be renewed or be converted to permanent staff.
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 support
- Helpdesk support, occasional remote support
- Receive tickets and provide technical support or coordinate support with the head office
- Assist with some infrastructure support
- Hardware and software support
- Key project member during different IT projects
- Any ad-hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Information Technology or any related degree
- 1+ years of experience in IT support, financial services experience is highly preferable
- Experienced in helpdesk support
- Solid knowledge in Windows 10/O365, Server 2008, Active Directory, some basic infrastructure knowledge
- IT documentation experience is required (ie. user manuals)
- Knowledge in Bloomberg or trading systems support a plus
- Must have exceptional communication skills in Cantonese and English
- Proactive and a can-do attitude is a must
- Must be eligible to work in Hong Kong; unfortunately, working visas will not be sponsored (IANG, dependant, QMAS holders are welcome to apply)
What's on Offer
- contract to permanent opportunity
- central and convenient working location
- stable company with friendly end users