IT Head - Travel / Hospitality Group
Newly Created Headcount
Reports to the MD
About Our Client
This is a well-known corporate with regional presence in the industry. Due to their consistent and steady growth, they have decided to create and add a new Department Head for the IT division to support business needs.
- Responsible for setting the IT vision and strategies
- Assess all technologies in the corporate, provide advice and offer solutions for improvements
- Stay up-to-date about the industry best practices and latest tech trends; bring them into the business and lead team on the relevant execution
- Lead several major system change projects
- Manage the IT team and ensuring the success of project delivery and smoothiness of IT operation
- Uplift the team, provide leadership and direction
- Define and implement IT security, cyber security plans and related governance & policies
- Accountable for managing the IT team budget and staff planning as well
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, System Management or equilvalent
- With solid track record (at least recent 6-8 years) as IT Head / Senior Manager within travel / hospitality groups (and best to have both corporate level and property level IT management experience)
- Practical experience in managing core back-end softwares is a must
- Solid knowledge in IT security, cyber security, PCI and other privacy ordinance requirements
- With well-round IT experience also in data analysis, application development, infrastructure and operation etc.
- Someone who is visionary, practical, advisory, with excellent leadership and problem solving skills
- Candidate who has both HK and PRC (travel / hospitality) exposure will be a big plus too
- Fluent in both written and spoken Chinese and English
What's on Offer
Decent package (including outstanding fringe benefits, attractive bonus scheme etc.) will be honoured to the job holder! Apply now!