IT Head (Digital Transformation; Oracle Database)
Head of IT position
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known professional services firm. To cope with their business needs, they are now hiring for a IT Head to drive the development team on digital transformation. They are currently working on Oracle ERP revamp, cloud and big data analytics (Oracle database) projects. The candidate are required to possess strong technical background in Oracle database with great innovation and strong problem solving skills to grow with the company.
As IT Head (Digital Transformation; Oracle Database), you are required to:
- Manage a team of 8, define the company's technology strategy in lieu with the fast-growing data volume
- Maintain close communication multiple business users and gather requirements
- Work closely with business stakeholders to make sure systems are deployed according to the business objectives
- Providing analysis for projects and enhancements, while providing support to our business teams
- Technically strong on Oracle database, able to identify issues and drive the technical talents on troubleshooting
- Drive analysis, processing and cleansing of membership and usage data
- Drive ERP system revamp project, from Oracle 11g Developer (Oracle Forms & Reports) to ADF framework
- Stay tuned with the up-to-date technology, look into and apply Cloud to enhance business performance, data integrity etc.
- Document in detail requirements for projects, enhancements and change requests
- Assist; support and review system and technical design documents to ensure functional and business requirements are met.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Data Science, Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years' experience in Information Technology
- 3 year + team management experience as IT Manager/ IT Head
- Strong in project management. PMP certification holder is a plus.
- Technically strong with Oracle database; Hands on with Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience with Oracle ERP is a plus; preferrable Forms and Reports
- Experience with Data Management and Analytics, able to ensure integrity in massive data set is a plus
- Experience in any cloud technologies
- Experience in CI/CD, Workflow Automation/ RPA is a plus
- Banking/ Financial Services background is a plus
- Good communication skills in Cantonese and English
- Proactive, communicative and innovative
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate, including discretionary bonus, a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage