IT Director - Web Apps/ e-Business/ CRM systems
Reporting to the Business Director
About Our Client
Our clients are well-known international brands and they are adding additional senior headcounts to cater to the growing needs and importance in knowing the consumers and the related technologies (mobile apps, online channels and related internal analytical system usage).
- Study and evaluate the current resources and IT in place
- Develop appropriate IT (web, online, mobile, digital) solutions and strategies
- Bring in new IT solutions and implement best practice
- Initiate, lead and manage all relevant projects
- Leading the team in the technical delivery
- Act as an internal consultant bridging the communication with technical team, business teams and senior business stakeholders
- Demonstrate leadership and take ownership of all related systems and applications; vendor selection, management and so on
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 to 12 years of working experience in sizeable multinational hospitality/ FMCG/ retail group
- Leading/ heading the IT online solutions or mobile application teams
- Proficient in online technologies, CRM systems, business intelligence tools etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Capable in managing multiple key senior business holders and doing regular presentation on reports, new ideas
- Flexible in occasional regional travel
- Good at team, people, project management and great influencing skills
- Be technically-savvy, responsible, passionate and dynamic
What's on Offer
Outstanding remuneration package with decent salary package, medical and other fringe benefits coverage will be offered to the right candidate.