IT Director - Retail Chain
Report to CFO
Lead team of 10
About Our Client
This is a well-known brand. They have stable business performance and this role will be responsible for being a business partner to manage projects and vendors for them. They are keen to have this new person to drive new IT initiatives for them.
- Lead and develop IT and digital strategy for the group in the region
- Responsible for the technology innovation in the areas of eCommerce, services and operation, digital technology, big data analytics and so on
- Manage the business transformation and solution delivery that supports business objectives
- Partner with multi-functional and vendor resources to resolve specific business problems by applying information technology to transform and grow the market leveraging on technology and data
- Oversee the whole IT functions and ensure proper policies and systems are formulated and implemented
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- A minimum of 8 to 12 years of IT management experience particularly in multinational companies
- Proficient in all-round IT knowledge which include but not limited to ERP SAP, application management, database engineering, CRM, IT infrastructure, cyber security, mobility, e-commerce etc.
- Outstanding leadership, project, vendor, senior business stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Decent remuneration package will be offered to the right talent!