IT Business Analyst (Digital Solution; Consultancy Firm) - 40K
Mobile application projects
Large scale banking and commercial clients
About Our Client
Our client is Award-winning mobile enterprise solutions consultancy with business across the globe. To cope with their business needs, they are now hiring for a passionate talent for their IT team in Hong Kong and you will be responsible to serve across large scale banking and commercial clients e.g. HSBC, Hong Kong Disneyland, Pizza Hut HK on mobile application projects.
- Understand the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Maintain good communication with business users/ multiple stakeholders to understand, collect, analyze and articulate the business requirements
- Perform analysis on the application design and provide solutions on technical viewpoint
- Work closely with System Analysts to perform gap analysis between API document and business requirements
- Arrange meetings with technical counterparts to clarify any technical issues if required
Prepare technical-level user story, request and gather the development related document (Technical spec & logic flow) and keep latest for maintenance
Review test case prepared by QA team for System Integration Test
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or above in Computer Science, Information System or related discipline
- With a minimum experience of 3 years in IT business analysis on digital solutions
- Hands-on experience in front end & back end development is a plus
- Knowledge in system integration/interface (API)
- Sound understanding on the IT application development life-cycle, good practices, quality management techniques etc.
- Track record in working on end to end mobile application projects, documentations, system implementation and UAT
- Fluent communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Innovative, proactive and communicative
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate, including discretionary bonus, a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage, as well as opportunities to grow within the group.