IT Auditor - Financial Services
Internal IT audit role; ISO 27001/ PCI DSS
Open to candidates with lesser experience
About Our Client
Our client is an established financial services, with close relationship with Hong Kong's major banks, and is strategically branching out into Fintech space. They have a well-established IT team and to cope with their business needs, they are currently hiring for an IT Auditor to support their auditing function and in order to protect the company from cyber risks.
- Conduct internal audit assignments on financial applications, infrastructure and cyber-security technologies
- Collaborate with technology teams/ business stakeholders to proactively monitor security/ technology risks
- Develop and maintain internal documentation, such as policies, workflow, checklists and etc.
- Represent internal IT audit department to drive internal committee meetings as to present ideas/ gather feedback from senior stakeholders and technology team members
- Provide advice on strengthening security standard/ defence capability
- Liaise and communicate effectively with external auditors; assist to renew ISO 27001 or other certifications
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in IT, Computer Science, Finance and Accounting, or related disciplines
- Certified in any of the followings would be an advantage (CISA, CISM, CISSP, CPA or CIA)
- With a minimal 3 years of relevant experience in IT audit (Open to candidate with both internal or external IT audit exposure)
- Thorough understanding of risk assessment practice and internal control concept. With the ability to formulate practical audit procedures for evaluating the company's internal business procedures, functions and other specific areas
- Familiar with industrial standards, such as ISO 27001, COSO, PCI DSS, ITIL and etc.
- Self-motivated and could also cope with a team-based environment
- Strong proficiency in both verbal and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
The client welcomes candidates from from either vendors, consultancy or in-house, who is interested in seeking for an in-house opportunity with a stable environment. The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary package plus with a comprehensive fringe benefit package.