IT Audit Lead (1.5 Mil) - Established and Stable Corporate
Strong IT Audit track record
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established corporate with strong stability in terms of work culture, environment and financially.
- Oversee the whole IT Audit team (team of 3-4) which includes the function of infrastructure audit, platform security audit, application/ cyber security audit etc.
- Plan and execute IT general and application control reviews which includes IT governance, system development and programming control, IT infrastructure and operation audit, cyber security, backup, disaster discovery and system maintenance
- Identify opportunities to address potential risk and control issues and provide improvement solutions; review and update standards, guidelines, methodologies, workflows in relations to IT audits
- Support the team on annual risk and audit planning exercise and prepare relevant documents for the project completion; prepare IT audit reports and offer suggestions
- Perform assigned ad-hoc projects on investigations, risk management, operational/ compliance audits and governance support and follow up with management team to ensure relevant actions are taken after reviews
- Act as a portfolio and relationship manager, you will be a middleman between your team and the senior business stakeholders' group
- Responsible for staff development, mentoring and coaching duties
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Engineering or relevant
- Minimum 15 to 18 years of total IT work experience with at least recently 10 years in IT Audit and in a senior management position.
- Solid track record in leading IT Audit and IT Audit team
- CISA / CRISC certifed
- Proficient knowledge in CAAT would be advantageous as well
- The right talent needs to be mature, presentable, visionary with strong people-leading, project management skills
- Ability to speak fluent English and Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Flexible in occasional travel (to China)
What's on Offer
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right talent and you will be able to enjoy a very stable work environment as well as a friendly team culture.