IT Audit and Risk Control (Associate) - Investment Banking
IT Audit and Risk Control experience in Banking
Permanent headcount with Investment Bank exposure
About Our Client
Our Client is a global tier Investment Bank and with their expansion on Hong Kong footprint, they are looking for a high calibre candidate to join their team!
- Identify and lead IT Audit, and risk controls that go beyond the current offerings in the industry.
- Ongoing oversight and management of the controls as the principal individual responsible for securing the applications and the user base.
- Identifying the specific risks and vulnerabilities associated with new to bank technologies interacting as part of a broader platform and with aggressive delivery targets.
- Using technical (IT) and business knowledge to formulate actionable IT Audit and Risk Control solutions and identify new opportunities to enhance the overall compliance standard of the platform and the user base
- Working closely with technical team on leasing new regulatory policies
The Successful Applicant
- Expertise in Cyber risk and IT Audit with a good understanding of all other aspects within the Financial Risk matters
- Excellent organisational skills with a strong track record of successful delivering projects
- Strong relationship management and persuading and influencing skills
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial and autonomous
- Strong analytical, problem solving and process design skills
- Resourceful, creative and inquisitive approach to highly complex tasks
- Good written communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong team player with leadership experience or potential
What's on Offer
- Permanent headcount with great exposure on developing individual decision making skills
- Enhancing knowledge on Risk and IT Audit with mature platform