IT Application Senior Analyst
Global team role within a sizeable global organization
Working closely together with senior business stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a major player in the FMCG sector with global busines scope.
- Provide technical experience for the Non-SAP Application platform solutions he has been assigned to;
- Translate business functional requirements into technical solution specifications ;
- Document solutions according to the defined rules in place as Operational knowledge repository ;
- Lead and follow-up project activities, as assigned by the manager, for on site and off shore contracted resources ;
- Take care of for the operational aspects of Application platforms assigned to him, and also for further improving already existing Application platforms ;
- As part of this task, the job holder may have to supervise contractors or contracting resources assigned as part of a managed service ;
- As part of his role, the job holder may has also have to contribute in providing advice and expertise to Application teams on how to set up suitable infrastructure and platforms to support Non-SAP Business Applications.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Sciences degree or equivalent in engineering field / IT / computer sciences / Management.
- ITIL and/or PMI certification.
- 5+ years experience within IT, in an IT Application or IT Technology.
- Proven leadership and Influencing experience through interaction with key stakeholders.
- Preferably having expertise in multiple areas as below: Windows Server, MSSQL, VMware, Citrix, Azure/Cloud, Linux, Oracle, JDA administration etc.
What's on Offer
Higher than market average level package
Global team and global project