ISDA Specialist - Banking
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest banking group's in Europe with over 15,000 employees. They have a strong client base of sizeable companies, individuals and businesses. The legal team are looking for a seasoned ISDA professional to join the expanding team.
- Provide legal support for master agreements with APACcounterparties, including: ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA and NAFMII
- Review, negotiate and approve master agreement documentation
- Monitor and identify all legal risks across the APAC region supporting the master agreement function
- Identify and advise changes in regulations pertaining to repos and securities lending, derivatives and master agreements in APAC
- Instruct external counsel, including costs efficiency
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years solid experience in negotiating master agreements
- Familiarity with master agreements for APAC counterparts
- Legal background is preferred, however not necessary
What's on Offer
Our client offers comprehensive training for candidates at all levels, along with excellent salary and fringe benefits.