IR Director - Boutique Property Developer
Real Estate experience is strongly preferred
Above the market remuneration
About Our Client
Our client is a boutique PRC developer with mainly developments in first and second tier cities in China.
- To contribute on ad-hoc investment/financing project in various aspects including financial modelling, sensitivity analysis and project management.
- To manage portfolio valuation with property valuer.
- Drive IR and corporate activities. Attend conferences, investor meetings and conduct site visit.
- Develop message/content for various collaterals. Draft chairman statement and MD&A for financial reports. Review press release.
- Monthly / Quarterly unit activity report
- Conduct peer analysis. Analyze sell-side reports and understand their expectations.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Business Administration / Real Estate/ Finance / Public Relations and related disciplines
- CFA/MHKIS/MRICS and real estate related working experience is highly preferred
- Min. of 10 years' relevant working experience, IR experience in listed companies is an advantage
- Strong analytical mind, arithmetic, interpersonal skills and business acumen
- Good command of English and Putonghua
- Proficiency in MS Office in particular, PowerPoint
What's on Offer
- This is an excellent chance for someone to join an expanding Chinese developer with exciting growth