IPO Paralegal - Magic Circle Firm
About Our Client
Our client is one of the elite international law firms and is proudly part of the Magic Circle. They pride themselves on their professionalism, authenticity and traditionalism.
This position will be working in the Corporate team and be responsible for the following duties:
- Reviewing, drafting and advising legal documents;
- Conducting legal research;
- Liaising with external advisers and service providers to advise and act on legal matters;
- Translating legal documents;
- Assisting in some legal projects
You will work closely with a high-class team of partners and associates in dealing with corporate financial transactions.
The Successful Applicant
The suitable candidate will have a minimum of 2 years working experience and hold a Bachelor of Law. Excellent command of English is required, as well as fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin. This position is suited to a candidate who is well-presented, hard-working and professional. This firm offers excellent career development for the right person.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Good working hours
- Elite working environment
- Strong team culture