IP Paralegal - International Law Firm
Top Law Firm
About Our Client
Our client is an international law firm with offices worldwide. They are looking to recruit an IP Paralegal to join their well established IP department.
- Trademark and patent filing practices in HK and China
- Trademark prosecution matters for Hong Kong and China, including advising on official actions, preparing records of licences and assignment
- General portfolio management including maintaining database and renewals
- Further DD work including conducting IP searches and reviewing documents
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2-3 years experience in a similar role, ideally in a law firm
- Candidates must be fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right caliber. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior paralegal with a strong interest in IP to join a globally recognised IP legal team.