IP Legal Officer - Fresh Graduates Welcomed
Wong Chuk Hang
Flexible working hours
About Our Client
Our client is a well-respected and a leading organisation within the content protection industry.
- Monitor, investigate and report on copyright infringement occurring online via established and emerging content distribution technologies - Assess and monitor infringement level on internet platforms, including studio titles on UGC platforms and red flag keywords on ecommerce platforms.
- Identify the operator of an infringing service (e.g. WHOIS, social media, social engineering, source code).
- Develop scripts for conducting automated scrapes of online information for intelligence gathering and enforcement purposes.
- Liaise with local programs regarding civil and criminal cases and provide cross border CP support with Global Hub team.
- Create landscapes of infringing services that meet specific criteria (e.g. a landscape of infringing websites hosted in Hong Kong, a landscape of websites popular in Hong Kong,
- Conduct detailed forensic analysis of online content, including reviewing technical infrastructure of online platforms and sites.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder
- Strong ability to draft highly technical and/or detailed reports, communicate complex project elements, including technological processes and statistical analysis, to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to communicate with users of all levels of experience, and to work creatively, quickly, and effectively to produce results.
- The ability to communicate in other languages: Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Bahasa etc. while not required would be seen as a plus.
- Experience with communications systems, including DNS and IP networking infrastructures.
What's on Offer
- Flexible hours
- Training opportunities
- Permanent position
- Attractive package