IP Clerk - International Company
About Our Client
Our client is an international global brand with rapid expansion across APAC. They are based in over 10 countries globally across the world, sourcing a range of products.
- Conduct trademark, design and patent searches (both online and database)
- Responsible for preparing reports and legal documents
- Provide general support to the legal team
- Assist in scheduling internal meetings and training sessions
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder
- Some basic experience in trade mark and patent related matters
- Good computer literacy with MS Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent spoken English and Chinese is a must, ideally with Mandarin ability
- Detail-minded and able to work well in a team
What's on Offer
5 day work week, international working environment, modern office with excellent annual leave and holiday coverage.