Investor Relations Manager, Luxury Retail, 45k
Well known retail brand
High autonomy role
About Our Client
My client is a Hong Kong renowned luxury brand recognised across all walks of life! With their expanding business in Hong Kong, they are seeking for a high calibre for the Investor Relations Manager position.
* Develop, implement and manage corporate communications and investor relationship programs including presentation and related materials in respect of the results and ESG report of the Group
* Coordinate company, business and finance related events, interviews and meetings to media, bankers and investors
* Work closely with internal and external parties to ensure smooth implementation
* Manage the corporate messages to consistently communicate across different communications channels
* Participate in ad hoc projects when necessary
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above, major in finance, economics, public relations, etc. MBA/EMBA/CFA prevails
*More than 5 years working experience in the financial sector market or investor relations and corporate finance management.
* Energetic, self-initiative, independent, able to work multi-tasks
*Logical, good team spirit, innovative, mature with excellent communication & coordination skills, adaptive to changes.
* High proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
* Proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other MS application
What's on Offer
- Stable working environment
- High autonomy in your line of work
- Eye opening, external facing role