Investor Relations Director (Equity Sales Background)
HK listed Company
Active Corporate Finance
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing luxury goods distributor with main operation in PRC.
You are responsible for leading all kinds of corporate finance activities of the company, building up long term relationship with analysts, fund managers, institutional investors and stock commentators; collecting and analysing financial and market information related to the Group and its peers or competitors; reviewing presentation materials for worldwide roadshow etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with minimum 8-10 years of equity sales/ capital market experience from investment banks and related financial institutions
- Able to interact effectively, tactfully and professionally with investors/ agencies/analysts/
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with good numeric and business sense
- Outgoing, dynamic, analytical and detail-minded and capable of meeting tight schedules and working under pressure with minimal supervision
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company with opportunities for career advancement.