- International Asset Manager
- Growing brand
About Our Client
My client is an award winning International Asset Manager managing over $500Bln USD and is continuing its on-going growth in the region.
- To be in charge of the production and quality of aggregated performance for internal users in APAC. Have a good understanding of the different sources and flows for performance data.
- Analyze all customised reporting and improve the efficiency where necessary, by automating as much as possible to reduce the manual workload and risk on errors.
- Help with the production of the client reports & Act as a backup for the reporting team
- Production of the performance attribution reports
- Develop ways to control performance accuracy and coherence
- Validation of the Mandate & Funds on the agreed deadlines
- Keep close interaction with the Mandate Accounting and Performance teams in other locations
- Improve efficiency/automation within the client reporting
- Gather & manage the Greenlight from the different Ops teams (Trade Support, Reco, Pricing)
- Run account valuation after Greenlight is given and solve all the Quality Controls that can appear during the NAV valuations. Liaise with the different Ops teams in order to have the issue fixed and improve the process so that these errors don't appear anymore in the future.
- Collaborate with the central teams that focus on performance attribution, to be aware of the evolutions in the attribution reporting and organization of back-up.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong understanding of financial markets and investment management processes, including back office functions
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, especially macros (VBA)
- Knowledge of statistical risk measures and Performance Measurement.
- Fluent English and Chinese (Oral and Written)
- Customer Service Oriented
- Knowledge of the Asset Management industry
- Knowledge of the relevant industry standards (AIPS, GIPS and 6S)Xxx
What's on Offer
The candidate will recieve a competitive package as well as a great scope to develop both personally and professionally.