Investment Operations Officer, Family Office, 40k
An established Family Office
Excellent Career Advancement
About Our Client
Our client is a very well-known and established family office in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Investment Director and Finance Director, you will be responsible for
- Providing reconciliation and reporting support to in-house Investment Team who oversees performance of portfolios held with external fund managers/banks around the globe
- Extracting data from existing systems into DB applications in conjunction with the accountants, and turning them into useful analytical data sets
- Creating meaningful reports and analysis to facilitate decision making for the in-house Investment Team
- Montoring and managing discrepancy/dispute investigations and escalations, including liaising with external fund managers/banks and internal stakeholders
- Conducting review of market value and cash position to ensure that all directives from Investment Team have been correctly executed and reflected in the accounting book of records
- Liaising closely with in-house IT team and other back office functions to identify ways to improve existing systems and create databases for analysis purposes
- Performing other ad hoc projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in middle office, fund accounting, fund administration, reconciliation and database management, preferably gained from a Private Banking Operations Department, Asset Management, Fund Houses, or Big 4 Accounting Firms
- Excellent MS Excel skills, including formula setting, pivot tables, etc.; experience in VBA Macro programming or other data management tools a strong plus
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Ability to work independently and multitask under pressure
- Maturity for the job which includes access to highly confidential and sensitive data
- Good analytical skill and attention to detail
What's on Offer
Work Life Balance.
Competitive remuneration package.