Investment Operations - Assistant Manager
Great personal growth opportunity
Exposure to Data & Liquidity Management
About Our Client
My client is a global asset manager with over $1Bln USD under management that delivers long terms investment strategies for global clients both Institutional and Personal background.
After being established for over 20 years they have a number of teams covering Equities, Fixed Income, Alternatives and Multi-Asset investments.
The team has space to grow and a great opportunity for an assistant manager to grow into the next step in their career.
- Work as an Assistant Manager to push and develop the team in place in both planning and training in investment operations
- My client is looking for somebody to support the current team with Cash Management, FOF investments, Reconciliation and RQFII/QFII quota Monitoring.
- Provide Administrative support and processing for proxy voting activities
- Manage aspects of the data enterprise data management system including the setup of securities, brokers, markets, charges, etc.
- Manage cash flow reporting and Oversight of cash reconciliation activates performed by outsourced Partners.
- As an assistant manager, service the relationship's with end customers
- Liaise with stakeholders and business partners both internally and externally to ensure agreed service levels and escalating issues where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in the investment space
- Sound knowledge of the securities markets, equities, Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income, derivatives and structured products.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak Fluent and English and Cantonese both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Good relationship and people management skills
- Risk conscious and experience in risk advantageous
What's on Offer
A competitive package from the Hong Kong office and great personal development opportunity.