Investment Associate - Biotech start-up (bilingual CV needed)
Responsible for M&A and deal structuring
About Our Client
A promising bio-tech start up is looking to hire a M&A / investment associate to join their finance team for end to end M&A from deal-sourcing to post-integration.
- Propose investment ideas to senior management, covering from market research, data analyses, feasibility studies, etc.
- Explore and maintain external partnerships and channels, including government departments, industry associations, target companies, financial institutions, etc.
- Provide advisory on deal structure as well as risk control and lead negotiation
- Actively build partnership with synergy with the company's existing businesses
- End-to-end cycle management from deal sourcing, due diligence, valuation, return analyses, negotiation, transaction and post-integration
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or above in finance / accounting / business / science. Master or MBA preferred
- 5 years of experiences in investment / M&A. Exposure in VC / PE would be preferred
- Solid knowledge of bio-tech industry
- Familiar with investment strategy formulation
- Strong logical thinking and analyses ability
- Ability to work independently on a deal
- Passionate to grow businesses
What's on Offer
A competitive package with promising career growth will be offered to the right candidate.