Inventory Planner - Luxury brands
Progressive and fast growing company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the international fast growing luxury company that has strong presence in Asia market. In light of the retail business expansion in the Hong Kong, they are looking for outstanding candidates to join them as Inventory Planner.
- Handle the allocation of styles for China including replenishment and inventory reviews
- Work with Central Buying Office and store teams to review the styles and quantity delivered to each store in order to drive optimum sales
- Coordinate with Merchandise Operations Team to ensure the execution of markdown and sales promotions in Hong Kong
- Fully understand the requirements of each market to execute general inventory management including transfers to ensure optimum stock and SKUSKU per category per store to maximizemaximize sales and profitability
- Create, run and maintain various weekly or monthly reports as required to support HongHong Kong Team
- To support the finance planning and merchandising
Manage internal customer issues, complaints and feedback promptly and in professional manner
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in any disciplines
- Familiar with Hong Kong retail market and minimum 1 or more years'years' experience in a similar industry in allocation or merchandise role
- Strong organizationalorganizational, analyticalanalytical, communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritizeprioritize tasks, work independently and in a team effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential, spoken Cantonese and Mandarin an advantage
- Good working knowledge and proficiency in all MS Office applications with strong competency in Excel.
What's on Offer
Our client offers an excellent salary package with full employee benefits to the selected candidates. Kindly get in touch for more details.