- Well known listed company
- Good pay and career path
About Our Client
Our client has more than 50 year history, provide engineering service in the globe and come to public in 2019.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers.
- Evaluate the performance and productivity of every aspect of production to achieve competitive and continuously improving factory gate prices.
- Promote collaboration with other units of the Group in HongKong and overseas, to effect seamless project coordination.
- Build and lead an effective team, overseeing hiring, coaching managers, implementing development programs, and attracting, retaining and motivating staff.
- Maintain effective liaison with relevant local authorities and stakeholders to ensure a conducive operating environment.
- Identify, propose, and implement agreed development and growth strategies, engaging with corporate officers in organisational and strategic planning.
- Manage the factory daily activity and business operations to achieve the agreed objectives.
- Be responsible for factory P&L and budgeting to meet agreed Group requirements and standards.
- Keep corporate officers informed of results and key issues, generating reports and giving presentations as appropriate.
- Ensure the development of programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Oversee agreed investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent.
- Set policies and processes in line with the agreed objectives, compliance requirements, and the Mission and values of the Group.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience in a managerial role and track record in production and engineering, quality improvement and project coordination
- Prior knowledge or experience in lift and escalators is preferred.
- Degree in business management or engineering a MSc/MA is a plus
- Strong decision-making capabilities, problem-solving aptitude, proactive nature and strong work ethics
- Good interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Excellent communication skills, preferably with working knowledge of English.
- Ability to motivate and lead people, and hold employees accountable
- Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Good knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
What's on Offer
- Attractive Package
- Good working environment.
Quote job ref
+86 755 3358 4630