Internal Control Director-/Manufacturing
Group Level Management
About Our Client
product applications including mobile devices, computing, data centers and consumer electronics for industrial and commercial customers both in China and around the world.
1. Responsible for the construction, operation and improvement of the company's internal control system;
2. Participate in the formulation of the annual audit work plan and develop an audit plan;
3. Responsible for organizing the implementation of internal audit work, reviewing or preparing audit work papers;
4. Inspect the construction and implementation of various internal control systems within the company, propose rectification opinions on the audit findings found, and write an audit report;
5. Cooperate with the assistance of the higher authorities or external auditors to audit the company; assist the company's board of directors, audit committee, etc. to conduct special audit investigations on relevant incidents and personnel;
6. Other audit matters assigned by the company's leaders.
The Successful Applicant
1. Key undergraduate and above, accounting, auditing related majors (required conditions, do not meet the requirements, please do not deliver);
2. With more than 5 years of experience in accounting firm, with the experience and ability as the head of large auditing projects, or engaged in internal auditing work for large enterprise groups for more than 5 years. Have a good background in auditing, finance, taxation, etc., familiar with corporate accounting standards, independent auditing standards, internal auditing standards, internal control norms, as well as financial auditing procedures and internal control audits, and have established and improved internal auditing institutions and process systems. Ability to provide constructive comments and suggestions to the audited entity;
3. Good planning and execution skills, organizational coordination skills and interpersonal communication skills;
4. Proactive, team-oriented, highly responsible, able to withstand strong work pressures.
5. Certified public accountant and senior accountant are preferred, and experience in manufacturing/engineering related industries is preferred.
What's on Offer
Group level career path and competitive package