Internal Audit Manager- HK Listed (Manufacturing) up to 55k
Fast growing business
About Our Client
Our client is a listed company with manufacturing plants in China and sales offices globally. In view of their expansion plan, they are looking for an experienced Internal Audit professional to join their management team.
- Develop and improve the internal audit system and procedures, and carry out audit plan and budget;
- Organize and execute internal audit for financial management, efficiency and process.
- Handling all audit issues including audit program, audit reports and management proposals; identify potential problems and risks of the group and generate proposal for the implementation of corrective action planning.
- Conduct risk analysis to ensure effectiveness of internal controls
- To partner with other departments to expedite audit progress.
- Able to communicate with external audit and professional parties to comply listing rules.
- Management reporting in CHINESE
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years internal audit experience in manfacturing companies
- Familiar with HK listed rules for audit requirement and HK taxation laws and regulations as well as financial management
- 50% travel to Guangdong province
- Candidates WITHOUTprofessional qualification is wellcomed
- Chinese typing is REQUIRED
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to join a stable company with opportunities to carve-out your career.