Insurance Sales Manager @ Banks
Fast career progression
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Bank with a strong presence with a long history. They provide one-stop financial solutions to their clients.
- Conduct marketing activities of life insurance and general insurance business for commercial banking customer
- Build and manage portfolio of insurance customers, maintain good customer relationship and provide quality after-sales services
- Identify business opportunities through direct customer contact and referral to maximize the sales and penetration of both life and general insurance products to target customer segment
- Develop and implement effective initiatives to deliver business results, build and enhance product portfolio
- Lead the team to drive for sales achievement
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10 years relevant working experience.
- University degree in a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
- Pass in HKSI Licensing Examination for HKMA RI Type 1, 4, 7 registration and passes all relevant papers of Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination.
- Strong sales and customer orientation, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attentiveness to detail, excellent organization skills, with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Able to demonstrate a high sense of reliability, trust and professionalism with clients
- Sound leadership and people management experience
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese; fluency in Putonghua and other dialects an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package along with Annual Discretionary bonus will be offered to the right candidate. This is a great opportunity to further develop your career in a very well established bank and you will be received great support within the team