Insurance firm - Business Analyst (12 month renewable contract)
About Our Client
My client is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
- Provide independently business analysis service and/or process review to support business initiatives/project execution and/or operations production system related issues
- Lead the collection analysis and/or documenting business needs and requirements in a complex environment and/or small-medium scale projects
- Liaise with end-users and delivery partners to facilitate alignment of understanding of requirements between business and IT
- Conduct feasibility study and/or gap analysis
- Engage in solution design and apply operation knowledge to contribute alternative solutions
- Evaluate solution options in terms of cost, timeline and quality (fit-for purpose)
- Execute user acceptance testing including test planning, execution and defect management
- Prepare training materials and conduct training to end users
- Act as solution advisor to business users in solving business process and system problems
- Lead and coordinate solution delivery for simple enhancements
The Successful Applicant
- Over 5 years of experience in Insurance/Financial Services Industry, with a focus on business analysis and/or system analysis.
- Proven track record in specifying user requirements and managing User Acceptance Testing
- Previous project management experience will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills along with being organized, structured, assertive are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Degree qualified, preferably in Business, IT, Operations Management or related disciplines
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package will be provided