Insurance - Customer Service Team Lead
New start up opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a top Chinese insurer with substantial expansion plans in Hong Kong
1. Duties include: Coordination of customer experience management, development of customer experience concept, establish and improve customer experience monitoring system, analyse and explore customer pain points and promote tracking of customer experience improvement projects
2. Coordinating the protection of life insurance customer's rights and interests, including the management of customer complaint services, the collection and analysis of negative feedback of customers and the promotion of the improvement of processes;
3. Coordination of basic service planning and management, including customer protection, new contract return visits, consulting and other service process design, quality monitoring, and innovative technology applications.
4. Daily management and supervision of a small team
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in finance, insurance, business management, etc.
2, life insurance management experience of more than five years, with LOMA senior customer service management or similar qualifications
3. Insightful and forward-looking relating to customer service, strong management and coordination skills, strong analytical and judgement skills and rapid decision-making ability in complex situations.
What's on Offer
This is a great senior opportunity to join a well established insurer with an excellent track record.